AGA @ Whistling Straits 2020!
(3 nights, 4 rounds)
Host of the 2020 Ryder Cup – Join us as we head to this great venue in Kohler, WI!
We are also looking at extra golf at Erin Hills and Sand Valley for those interested in going to those venues for this trip as well. Let us know if you are interested.
AGA Heading to Wisconsin! May 21-24, 2020
We will be taking a group to Kohler, WI to play Whistling Straits, host of the 2020 Ryder Cup, and Blackwolf Run over Memorial Day weekend 2020. Each location has two courses, so we’ll be playing a minimum of four rounds during our time. Click on the course links to check out this links style course that will make you think you’ve flown across the pond and are playing in Ireland!
The trip includes:
- Three nights at The American Club or Inn on Woodlake.
- Four, 18-hole rounds of golf per person. One round on each of the following courses: Straits and Irish at Whistling Straits, River and Meadow Valleys at Blackwolf Run.
- Golf car fees at Blackwolf Run (River & Meadow Valleys courses).
- Forecaddie fee on the River & Meadow Valleys courses (does not include caddie gratuity).
- Caddie fees at the Straits and Irish courses (does not include caddie gratuity).
- One hour group golf lesson at Blackwolf Run or Whistling Straits with Kohler Golf Academy instructor.
- Complimentary green fees for replay golf on the Meadow Valleys course and Irish courses. Golf car, caddie fees and gratuities not included. Please note, if both the Irish and Meadow Valleys are unavailable for replay there is special package replay fees on both the River and Straits on a walk-on or same day booking, please inquire in the golf shop following your round.
- Pouch with several Blackwolf Run and Whistling Straits logoed items.
- Unlimited use of practice facilities.
- Daily bag storage, cleaning, locker and shoe service.
- Complimentary use of the aboutGolf® Simulators at the Kohler Swing Studio & Golf Shop, located at The Shops at Woodlake. Time slots may only be booked the day of play.
Cost (two options for accommodations – the Three-Diamond Inn on Woodlake or the Five-Diamond American Club):
Double / Per Person Price
- $1750 per person for a double (two golfers sharing a room) at Inn on Woodlake
- $2150 per person for a double (two golfers sharing a room) at American Club
- $2165 for a single at Inn on Woodlake
- $2465 for a single at American Club
$500 deposit required to book your spot. Deposit will be refundable up until March 15, 2020. After March 15, 2020, there is no opportunity for a refund. As with all AGA trips, there is a 3% convenience fee if you would like to make a payment with a credit card.